What is RazorMail?
RazorMail is a complete communications platform with all the tools you need to create, send, and track your email marketing campaigns. It also allows you to completely automate your follow-up marketing with auto-responders, triggers, and much more.
Autoresponders allow you to follow up with new leads automatically. An email message or sequence of messages, personalized for each prospect, can be sent at intervals you specify. It's like having a 24/7 sales force.
Use triggers to automate your contact management. Remove inactive leads from your lists if desired, convert leads to opportunities if they open a particular email, or send them an email when a specific event happens-- a link-click, for example, or even a birthday.
Split Testing helps optimize your click thru rates. Variations of your email are sent to sample portions of your mailing list. The version that performs best is automatically sent to the rest.
Automated bounce processing keeps your mailing lists clean and up-to-date and your deliverability rate high. Invalid email addresses are automatically removed from your list based on "smart bounce rules."
Event logging lets you view the activity of your leads. Whenever someone opens your email, clicks a link or performs any other activity, it's logged to their specific history. It's simple for your sales team to qualify their wish to buy.
Solicit and track feedback with surveys. Use the drag & drop WYSIWYG editor to create customized feedback forms and surveys. Put links to them in autoresponders or emails and send them out to your list in minutes.
- Easy, Automatic Unsubscribes
- The "Insert Unsubscribe Link" button makes it easy to add an unsubscribe link to your email campaign, which is required by law in most countries. Also, all unsubscribe requests are processed for you automatically giving you and your subscribers peace of mind.
- Free, Built-In Spam Checking
- Your email is analyzed for known spam keywords and the spam report shows you exactly what needs to be changed, ensuring your email is delivered to as many of your subscriber's inboxes (and not junk mail folder) as possible.
- Dynamic Content Blocks
- Dynamic content blocks allow you to personalize a section of your email message based on custom field values. For example, if the subscriber's hobby is golf, you can show a golf ball. If it's hockey, you can show a hockey stick, etc.
- Automatic Inbox Preview
- For maximum impact and click thrus it's important that your email looks the same in all of the popular email clients, which isn't always easy. Luckily RazorMail's inbox preview tool shows how your email will look in all of the popular email clients. If something is found to be out of place, you're shown exactly what to change to ensure maximum inbox compatibility.
- Forward to a Friend Link
- Encourage subscribers to share your email by including a "forward to a friend" link in your email. You can even see a report on who forwarded your email to a friend and when!
- Campaign Optimization Tips
- Right from Big Commerce you can view tips, tricks and advice to make sure your email campaign is optimized before sending. Learn how to improve subject lines, what time works best for sending and more.
- Automatic Bounce Handling
- Bounced emails (both soft and hard) are processed and removed from your list for you automatically, meaning your list is always clean. You can also export a list of which email addresses bounced and see both soft and hard bounce details.
- No Duplicate Emails - Ever
- You never have to worry about duplicate emails with RazorMail. We guarantee you'll never find a duplicate email address in your list.
- Upload & Send Attachments
- The software includes full support for uploading and sending attachments along with your emails.
- Send Now or Later
- With full support for scheduled sending, you can blast your email out immediately or schedule it to go out at a later more convenient time.
- HTML, Text or Both
- Create beautiful HTML emails, informative text emails or both using the integrated campaign editor. Multipart emails are sent as HTML and text and your subscriber's email client will show whichever version it supports best.
- Embed Images As Attachments
- When sending a campaign you have the option to embed images as attachments, meaning your email can be viewed (once downloaded) without an internet connection.
- Send to Multiple Lists at Once
- Easily send your email campaign to multiple contact lists in one send. Duplicate emails are removed automatically before sending.
- CAPTCHA Form Support
- Eliminate automated submissions from your website signup form by enabling CAPTCHA form support.
- Pause & Resume Sending
- From the "Scheduled Emails" page you can see a list of emails waiting to send and you can even pause and resume emails that have started sending.
- Full List Management
- You'll always be compliant with spam laws and best practices thanks to RazorMail's automatic handling of opt-ins, unsubscribe requests and bounced email cleaning.
- Multiple Contact Lists
- Create as many contact lists as you need, allowing you to group contacts based on type or lead source, such as "newsletter subscribers" and "sales leads".
- One-Click Unsubscribe Links
- Automatic unsubscribe links in your emails give subscribers peace of mind and help you more than comply with CAN-spam laws.
- Add or Import Contacts
- Type in contacts details one by one or import existing contacts from Excel, Outlook or a CSV file.
- Powerful List Segmentation
- Filter contacts across multiple lists based on common attributes such as location or interests and send emails to each segment.
- Website Signup Forms
- Easily create customized signup forms with your company's color scheme to add to your website.
- Double Opt-In Confirmation
- Keep your list clean and follow best practices by requiring new subscribers to click a link in an email (generated and sent automatically) to verify they want to join your list.
- "Do Not Mail" List
- The built-in email suppression tool allows you to keep lists a list of contacts who shouldn't (and won't) be sent your emails under any circumstance.
- Unlimited Custom Fields
- Create multiple custom fields to store additional information about contacts such as location, interests, last name, phone number and more. You can then add custom fields into your email campaigns to personalize them, similar to a mail merge in Microsoft Word.
- Modify Subscription Details
- Each contact on your list can modify the details of their subscription, such as email address, first name, preferences and more.
- Customizable Contact Views
- When viewing your contact list in "grid mode" you can choose which of the contact's details appear in the grid, giving you the details you need quickly.
- Bulk Remove Contacts
- Remove large groups of contacts from your list by typing in their email addresses or uploading a file. You can remove contacts permanently or mark them as unsubscribed so they won't receive any new emails you send out.
- Email Templates
- Choose from dozens of beautiful, industry-specific email templates to get started creating your email.
- Easy WYSIWYG Editing
- Use the built-in WYSIWYG editor to make changes to your email campaigns. You can format text, upload and insert images, add links and more.
- Email Personalization
- Personalize your email with two clicks using custom fields such as first name, age or company name. It works the same as a mail merge in Microsoft Word!
- Upload or Import Content
- As well as using the WYSIWYG editor, you can upload your existing email campaign from your computer or import it from a web page.
- Popup and Inbox Previews
- See exactly how your email will look before you send it. You can view a preview in your web browser or even email it to yourself.
- Advanced HTML Editing
- Advanced users have full access to customize the HTML of their email campaigns, right from the WYSIWYG editor's "source" tab.
- Use Your Existing Template
- There's no need to design your email template from scratch. You can upload or copy+paste your existing template (with images) into RazorMail in just a few seconds.
- RSS Archive of Sent Emails
- RazorMail automatically creates an RSS archive of emails you send, making it easy for you to display the archive on your website or anywhere that supports RSS.
- Easily Upload Images
- Upload as many images as you like into your email campaigns. Unlimited free image hosting is included with every account.
- Anchor Links
- Anchors allow you to insert a link from one section of your email campaign to another, such as from the table of contents to a paragraph further down in the email.
- Create Multiple Autoresponders
- Autoresponders are emails which get sent to a contact after they've been on your list for a certain time, such as 24 hours or 2 weeks. RazorMail allows you to create multiple, sequential autoresponder emails for each of your contact lists.
- Filter the Recipient List
- You can assign an autoresponder to your entire list or only a portion of it, such as those in New York with under 10 employees or leads from last week's trade show who have ticked the "Send me more information" box on your signup form. This means you can assign multiple autoresponders to one list based on custom filters instead of separating your contacts across multiple lists.
- Open/Link/Unsubscribe Reporting
- Just like email campaign statistics you can see who opened your autoresponder, which links they clicked on and more, including unsubscribe and bounce reports.
- HTML, Text or Both
- Create beautiful HTML emails, informative text emails or both using the integrated campaign editor. Multipart autoresponders are sent as HTML and text and your subscriber's email client will show whichever version it supports best.
- Split Testing
- Find out which of your email campaigns performs the best based on open rates and click-thru rates with split testing. You can even run a split test on a small portion of your list and send the winning email to the rest of your list automatically after a predefined period of time! Unlike other email marketing software which limits you to A/B split testing, you can test unlimited variations in a single split test.
- Put your follow up tasks on autopilot with triggers. Send birthday and anniversary reminder or promotion emails, move contacts between lists when they open your email or click a link and a whole lot more! With triggers you can:
- Send recurring emails based on a date such as a birthday
- Add contacts to new lists based on events (such as opening an email or clicking a specific link)
- Remove contacts from the list they are on based on an event
- Add/remove a contact from a list on a date in the future
- Automatic Event Logging
- Every time a contact in your list receives and opens an email campaign or autoresponder, or when they click a link in your email, that action is logged automatically under their contact profile. You can see a complete history of every email they've received, which links they clicked and when they opened your emails.
- Manual Event Logging
- Using the built-in event logging system you can quickly and easily log events such as phone calls and meetings next to contacts in your list. Each user can define their own event types and follow up reminders can be added through the software automatically to your Google Calendar if enabled.
- Google Calendar Integration
- Interspire Email Marketer has full support for your Google calendar. Easily add follow up reminders to your Google Calendar simply by clicking the "Add to Google Calendar" icon next to any date field when editing a contact's details.
- Surveys & Feedback Forms
- Use the drag & drop editor to quickly create a completely customized survey then link to it in your email or autoresponder and blast it out to your list. Responses are collected and can be analzyed, browsed and exported to Microsoft Excel for further processing.
- Email Open Reporting
- You've created and sent the perfect email campaign, but how many people opened it and when? RazorMail tells you this and more. From the statistics tab you can see exactly who opened your email and when. View the data as a visually appealing bar chart or as a data table with more detail. You can view the open rate report for the last 7 days, last 30 days, last year or even a custom date range.
- Link Click Tracking
- See which links were clicked, by who and when. Your sales team can follow up with leads who've shown interest in your products by clicking a link in your email. Talk about making contact at the right time!
- Google Analytics Integration
- As you're sending an email campaign you can type in your Google Analytics details and a tracking code will be added to all links in your email, giving you full integration for number of visits, goals and e-commerce conversions for that campaign.
- Email Bounce Tracking
- Bounces are handled for you automatically and you can view reports showing which email addresses bounced, when and why, with an exact error message from the email provider, such as "Email address doesn't exist".
- Unsubscribe Reporting
- See unsubscribe statistics for each email campaign you send, either for a specific date or over time. You can view the details of everyone who unsubscribed and see the unsubscribe rate relative to open and bounce rates.
- Forward to a Friend
- See how viral your email campaign really is with complete details of who forwarded your email to a friend and when.